About The Wellness Program
The CRC Wellness Program allows members to ease back into working out in a familiar physical therapy setting by allowing members to use our facilities to perform an individual exercise program created by a registered physical therapist or physical therapy assistant. Our program is also open to those who have not been to physical therapy at CRC.
Benefits of the CRC Wellness Program:
- Help control your weight
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Reduce health risks associated with sedentary lifestyle
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Improve your mental health and mood
- Improve your ability to perform activities of daily living
Wellness Program Details
- The Wellness Program will be offered at the following locations:
- Two Notch Road office, located at 2362 Two Notch Road
- Northeast office, located at 115 Blarney Drive, Suite 202.
- The clinics are accessible from 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- Members can use the facilities up to five times per week
- Cost is $60 per month. (Payable by cash, credit card or debit card.)
Wellness Program Initial Assesment:
The CRC Wellness Program includes and initial 30 minute wellness assessment which will include the following:
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Muscular strength
- Muscular endurance
- Blood pressure
- Calculation of Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Calculation of Target Heart Rate/Maximum Heart Rate
Based on this information and your goals we will develop a workout program for you to perform each time you attend the program.